In helping clients receive fair and equal treatment in housing issues, PCR:
- Partners with housing advocacy groups on tenant rights issues.
- Provides technical assistance on tenant grievance process in public housing.
- Conducts tenant rights workshops with the Metropolitan Tenant Organization and the Legal Foundation of Chicago.
- Monitors the progress of the CHAs Transformation Plan for Altgeld Gardens.
- Attend meeting with other housing groups on affordable housing issues. As result, PCR created the Low Income and Public Housing Tenant Rights to Quality Housing Initiative that provide organizing on housing related issues, legal referral for eviction proceedings, organize tenant rights workshops, help residents to challenge unfair housing and policy practices